Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finally!

It took me about the whole day to set up my blog. It would have taken me more than that if there were no design templates available.

I had to write a blog. I have been planning on it for a long time. But I've been a busy bee (or Cee, if you will) with school and work. I have about two more weeks before my summer vacation is over and I am so ready to start my blog.

I will be putting up vintage images and illustrations on my site. These graphics may be used to make mini albums, cards, journaling spots or tags, mixed media art and other creative projects. The possibilities are truly endless.


let me start with these butterfly illustrations.


Aren't they pretty?  I am excited to see the projects that you will come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment